Any customer abuses our Exchange Policy, including without limitation demonstrating a high incidence of exchanging of merchandise after purchase may suffer the following consequences:
- The customer may be blacklisted by Baby Star;
- Baby Star may not accept future orders from the customer; and
- Baby Star may decline the customer’s request to exchange any Merchandise.
We can offer exchange only once (subject to stock availability) if the merchandise you received is damaged, incorrect or you are not satisfied the product you selected within 7 days of receipt of Merchandise provided that:
- all packaging is intact and returned together with the Merchandise;
- the original invoice or delivery note must also be presented;
- the Merchandise does not fall within the category of “Excluded Items” as defined below; and
- the Merchandise is in Sellable Condition as defined below.
To request an exchange, customers should contact Baby Star by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer is responsible to return the merchandise along with the proof of purchase or delivery note to our office via prepaid, insured and traceable method. The customer has the option either to collect the merchandise again at our office or to have the merchandise re-delivered to the customer at his/her sole cost.
Address: Unit 1, 1/F., Block A, Profit Industrial Building, 1-15 Kwai Fung Crescent, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong
Opening hours: Monday - Saturday 1:30pm - 5:30pm (Public Holiday excepted)
“Sellable Condition” means that the Merchandise is still in its original packaging with the original box, labels, garment tags still attached; that the Merchandise is unworn, unused, unwashed, unaltered and in the condition originally sold; and that the Merchandise is not damaged in any way.
The decision as to whether the Merchandise is in Sellable Condition remains within Baby Star’s sole discretion and its decision shall be final.
No exchange will be accepted for skincare, potty, detergent, undergarments, bras, panties, swimwear, custom orders or any merchandise invoiced as “no exchange”.
EXCHANGE OF DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
Customer should contact Baby Star in respect of any defective merchandise immediately or within 7 days of receipt of Merchandise by emailing us at email@example.com. Customer is responsible to return the merchandise to our office. Delivery costs on the exchanged merchandise will not be charged. Baby Star reserves the right to request photographic support regarding the defective merchandise before authorizing an exchange.
EXCHANGES ON APPARELS (EXCLUDING THE LISTED ITEMS IN “EXCLUDED ITEMS”)
Customers are permitted to exchange merchandise other than EXCLUDED ITEMS for a different size in the same color and style based on the stock availability. If a different size is unavailable then an alternative style and color may be considered. If the customer selects merchandise of lower value than the original merchandise purchased, the remaining value will not be refunded. Exchange must be within 7 days of receipt of Merchandise provided that:
- all packaging are intact and returned together with the Merchandise;
- the original invoice or delivery note must also be presented; and
- the Merchandise is in Sellable Condition as defined above.