Award-winning 2-in-1 Steriliser and dryer: Sterilise and dry baby bottles to the core in 38 minutes!
Turbo Pure uses patented, innovative technology to guarantee the most efficient sterilising and drying cycle yet - in one easy to use streamlined unit.Turbo Pure Benefits/Unique Features
- Baby bottles are completely hygienic in an ultra-purified environment
- Sterilises in 8 minutes, eliminating even the most resistant bacteria (99%), and attacks unpleasant odours and calcium build-ups from milk
- Purifying 'Pure Drying' function to protect bottles from humidity and eliminate 99% of airborne pollutants such as dust mites, allergens, certain viruses and mould
- 3 drying cycles in a purified environment: 30, 45 or 60 mins - this will depend on amount drying at once and time allowance
- Practical storage unit within a purified environment for 24 hours
- Universal with removable steam arms for baby bottles, breast pumps, tableware, plastic toys etc
- Easy to use with an 'all-in-one' cycle, or manual function selection
- Includes 2 HEPA filters (to be changed every 6 months)
- Limescale build-up alert
- Automatic cut-off
- LCD control screen with tactile buttons
- Guaranteed BPA-free
Pure Drying Function
95°C natural steam emitted by Turbo Pure eliminates even the most resistant bacteria (99%), odours and calcium build-ups from milk. The steam arms (dark green) are removable, enabling a variety of bottle and accessories to fit inside easily. You can add up to 6 baby bottles as well as a breast pump, teats and other accessories compatible with sterilisation. Thanks to the all-in-one cycle including sterilsing and drying, all of your essentials are cleaned and dried to the core without transfer which means little or no risk of outside contamination.
Hot air forced deep into the bottles are purified of bacteria, dust mites and other allergens via the HEPA filter. This is the safest, most hygienic way to dry your baby bottles, teats and other accessories after sterilisation. Any humidity and pollutants contained in the air are eliminated (99%). Your baby bottles are ready to use and retain all the benefits of sterilisation. The HEPA filter can be easily changed every 6 months. The Turbo Pure comes supplied with a spare filter.
Storage within a hygienic environment: Your baby bottles and accessories can be stored within the hygienic environment of the Turbo Pure for 24 hours (no risk of humidity or external pollutants).
The 'all-in-one' buttom function is easily activated and allows you to run a complete cycle in just 38 minutes! The control panel also allows you to run the sterilisation and drying cycles independently too. Simply select the cycle you want.