A genuinely ergonomic, thermoregulating head support for baby
As with the Original Lovenest, this_baby pillow_has been developed by the French Pedeatrican Dr Maidenberg to prevent from the plagiocephaly syndrome (flat head). The Lovenest + provides a new shape, Coolmax antibacterial fabric which wicks away perspiration and regulates the temperature. Non-slip back for use in beds, bouncers, swings and car seats.
Lovenest +: a baby pillow for more comfort and safety!
Can be used from 3_months
Using technology developed by French pediatrician Dr. Manuel Maidenberg, the Lovenest+ is ergonomic head support that keeps baby_™s head nice and round. Its angle of incline and special shape are suited to the shape of an infant_™s skull, while at the same time ensuring an even distribution of pressure across baby_™s head. The Lovenest+ also offers real support without restricting freedom of movement. With its antibacterial, thermoregulating Coolmax® fabric, it adapts to baby_™s temperature for perfect comfort.
Why you will love the Lovenest + head rest
- _ A technology developed by the pedeatrician Dr. Maidenberg
- _ A special recline and shape to guarantee that pressure is spread over baby's skull to keep a nice round head
- _ Thermo-regulating and antibacterial Coolmax® Fabrics : unique fabric which eliminates perspiration and regulates temperature for maximum comfort
- _ Non-slip for added safety
- _ Wide, padded head hugger to adapt to baby's growth
- _ Fits with any bed, bouncer, swing and car seat. Can be used overnight
- _ Never leave baby alone unsupervised
Why use the Lovenest +
The pediatrician Dr. Maidenberg says:_"In 1994, recommendations that babies should sleep on their backs led to a reduction in cot deaths. In the weeks that followed the widespread take-up of this new sleeping position, I saw increasing numbers of babies in my consultation room presenting cranial asymmetry: positional plagiocephaly. I was sure it was possible to find a simple and effective means of preventing this, so I worked on it with children_™s fashion designer Gina Diwan. That_™s how the Lovenest range came into being: products designed to prevent that flat-head syndrome._�_Read more
- _ Materials: cotton, polyester and elastane
- _ Suggest handwash_at 30°C
- _ Dimensions: 24 x 4.7 x 30 cm