Halloween recipes don’t always have to be sugar loaded! This sugar free recipe is tasty halloween treats for kids and adults!
The natural sweetness of pumpkin makes your little ones won’t feel haunted!
Banana Slice 4pieces
Glutinous Rice Flour 100g
Pumpkin Juice (depend on the texture of the dough)
How to make it:
1. Peel the skin of pumpkin and dice into small chunks.
2. Steam the pumpkin for 20 minutes or until tender.
3. Slowly add glutinous rice flour into the blender and blend with the pumpkin.
4. Add in oil and pumpkin juice from steaming to the mixture. Blend until there is no dry flour left, and the flour should start to have the texture of dough.
5. Transfer the dough into the bowl. Use your hand to press and knead the dough a few times.
6. Divide the dough equally into 4 pieces. Shape each piece into a ball.
7. Place one rice dough ball in your palm and use the other hand to gently press it into a round, flat piece.
8. Place the banana slice in the center of the dough. Pinch the edges of the dough together. Gently press it to a flat disk.
9. Steam the cake for 6 minutes. For older kids or adult, you can pan fry them in a frying pan with some oil over medium heat, around 2 minutes per side.