1.5 cups cooked rice
1 Tablespoon oil
1-2 Tablespoon water
Toppings (your choice):
How to make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (360 F)
2. Cook your rice in the Babymoov nutribaby(+) Juices Collector about 30mins. You may need to cook longer time depending the type of rice.
3. Place the cooked rice into the blender and add oil and water.
4. Blend it until it comes together like dough, you may need to add a little water.
5. Take teaspoonfuls of the rice dough, roll into balls and place on a baking paper-lined tray.
6. Add the toppings of your choice on the top of the balls.
7. Place a second piece of baking paper on top of the balls.
8. Use something with a flat bottom or rolling pin to squash the balls into disks around 1-2mm thick.
9. Remove baking paper from the top of the balls.
10. Bake until slightly golden, approximately 20mins.